Saturday, August 9, 2008

Stupid Tag Tricks-Fat Rock

A. Attached or Single? Married

B. Best Friend? I have two. Robert and MC

C. Cake or pie? Pie.

D. Day of choice? Saturday, although friday is good too.

E. Essential item? Food. Or a computer with the internets

F. Favorite color? Crimson, Black and Silver

G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms.

H. Home town? Wiesbanden, West Germany

I. Favorite indulgence? Internets, Happy Gummi Sodas

J. January or July? January, heat sucks.

K. Kids? not yet

L. Life isn’t complete without? Purpose

M. Marriage date? April 26th, 2008

N. Number of brothers and sisters? Only Child.

O. Oranges or Apples? Granny Smith Apples.

P. Phobias? Hights, Zombies, Death by Fire.

Q. Quotes? "That's a negative Ghost Rider, pattern is full"- Top Gun

"This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." Winston Churchill

"You ask what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs. Victory in spite of all terror. Victory however long and hard the road may be. For without victory there is no survival." Winston Churchill



R. Reasons to smile? My wife, my blessings, and of course...Victory.

S. Season of choice? Winter.

T. Tag 5 people: NO!! This ends with me! No longer will this be passed on like a plague! I am Fat Rock! Deleter of Chain Letter E-mails! And Terminator of link-posts. However, I couldn't think of an update this week, so I used this.

U. Unknown fact about me? I actually failed out of grad school. I managed to make it out of college, but it took a loooooong time. But I never gave up. Oh, and my alma matter is never going to get a cent from me....ever.

V. Vegetable? I like spinach,

W. Worst habit? Lack of Self-discipline

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? ultrasound

Y. Your favorite food? Rice.

Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces.

Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? I like big cats. Mostly Pumas, Cougars, and Bobcats.

No comments: