Sunday, August 10, 2008

My turn- Lemur Queen

A. Attached or Single? Attached

B. Best Friend? Magnolia Belle, Whimisical Tulips, and Fat Rock

C. Cake or pie? Cake

D. Day of choice? Friday

E. Essential item? Running Shoes

F. Favorite color? Purple

G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy Bears, but gummy candy hurts my tummy

H. Home town? Milltown NJ

I. Favorite indulgence? Chocolate, or being lazy

J. January or July? July

K. Kids? Only my husband

L. Life isn’t complete without? Friends

M. Marriage date? April 26, 2008

N. Number of brothers and sisters? one brother

O. Oranges or Apples? oranges

P. Phobias? Hights, but I always forget

Q. Quotes? "I have a goal to see beyond my vision" Harry Connick Jr. But it's from a song, I'm pretty sure he's not the profound. I mean-really, SUNCOM commericals? Oh, Harry.

R. Reasons to smile? Family, friends, pet birds, everything, I guess.

S. Season of choice? Summer

T. Tag 5 people: See, this is why I don't do these surveys, by the time they get to me, everyone has already done it. Even Fat Rock beat me to it.

U. Unknown fact about me? I am on a 4 year fainting schedule. 1997: observing a hip replacement. 2001: minor auto accident 2005: observing a knee aspiration. You may want to follow behind me with a pillow during 2009

V. Vegetable? Tomatoes

W. Worst habit? I bite my nails

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? ultrasound

Y. Your favorite food? Pizza

Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer

Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? Monkeys, Monkeys, MONKEYS!! Oh, and lemurs.



Lemur Queen

No comments: