Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My wife is home!

Huzzah!





So, Lemur Queen spent a few extra days with her parents past Christmas. I went home, worked, and took care of the house while she was gone. Well, I tried to. Dog was underfed at the Kennel while we were gone, and he was wild. We left the house in quite a mess because of our Christmas prep, oh and my mother invited herself to my house for a day and a half. No biggie. But it takes away from my ability to clean the house. And I got sick. Not helpfull to clean when I have boogers flying out of my nose at odd intervals. And my wife came home a few hours earlier than I thought she was. So her and he in-laws I was trying to impress came home to a scene like this:





Yeah, something like that. The dog was wild, laundry everywhere (because I was in the middle of doing it all), and bits of Christmas everywhere. I had never seen my father-in-law move that fast. Wife unloaded and he just about spun tires to get away. 20 mins later everything was pulled together, wife and dog were calm, and house was order. Oh well, next time they come I'll have the place clean.

No comments: