Friday, January 8, 2010

Biggest Looser Season 9- Now even Loosier!

Yep. Lemur Queen here.

I am the reason that Fat Rock was eating dinner while watching the biggest biggest loosers ever workout and vomit. I've been addicted to the show since the first season, and last season, I drug my husband along with me. The first few seasons were pretty inspirational, but now, we are getting dangerously close to circus side show territory.

500+pound contestants! 400+ pound TWINS! A guy with Sideshow Bob hair! By the way, that was the dude complaining that he has never known love. I don't think it's the weight. I'd look into Supercuts.

Now, the reason we eat dinner while watching this show is because I have aerobics on Tuesday nights. I have just enough time to get home, shower, and grab my dinner before the fun starts. So I have just spent an hour sweating with the best of them. I feel this adds to my compassion, or at least gives me an excuse to disparage the weaker contestants. The group this season....yeesh. The venous stasis ulcers, the abdominal pannus (panni?) the complete inability to do a freaking PUSH UP. The VOMITING. It totally ruined my appetite for my Twix bar. No lie. Hey, don't look at me like that. I just finished working out. And I RUN. And I rarely cry while working out.

One more thought on the female contestants, and this comes from the heart. Where the HELL do they find those sports bras. They make every woman have a uniboob. All of them. Some of them have under boobage. Now I have seen these women (in earlier seasons) and some of them have pretty nice racks. They make attractive sports bras. Producers, they are already bearing their souls, and abdomens. Can you find them a nice sports bra? Please? And then give some to the men?

love you, mean it.

Lemur Queen

No comments: