Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Watching the Oscars....


Yeah, it's amazing what I'll do to keep my wife happy. Not that I have a problem with this, as I get to eat and watch TV. Lemur Queen loves fashion. Or rather, she loves laughing at bad fashion. I do enjoy her snark, so I watch too. I know it sounds gay that I'm watching the Oscar red carpet show for fashion. I know it does. How Gay, exactly?

This Gay

But if you dig a little deeper, perhaps it's not so gay. I mean, what exactly am I doing? One, making points with m wife, which I will then cash in, for well, booty. Second, I'm sitting on a sofa, eating, and basically ogling women in gowns. Getting to say "nice rack" when I mean it, and laughing my ass off when they fail and dressing themselves (e.g. Helena Bonham Carter). So, how gay is it really?

About this gay. So stuff it.

No comments: