Monday, September 29, 2008

Creepy Local Update Post


Well, as some of you know, I live in the south. There are certain stereotypes about people who live here, and most of them are not flaterring. Well, those stereotypes exist for a reason. Here's an example:

Me (walking out of a Little Ceaser's, holding my $5 pizza): "Do do do do I love cheese do de doo do..."

Middle Aged Dude in Overalls: "'Sceuse me buddy, have yew gots some nail clippers by chance?"

Me: *looks at my nails* Uh, no sir.

M*A*D*O: "Yew ain't got no nails?"

Me: "Well Sir, I've got nails, I just don't use a clipper. I bite my nails. Bad habit I guess."

M*A*D*O: "Hell, that won't werk fer me. I ain't got no teef!"

At this point he opens his mouth to smile, and I see his fully toothless and caverness maw for the first time. Yowsa.

The South Shall Rise Again! As soon as we can get some dentists!

Fat Rock.

No comments: